Iron Goat Brewing is seeking an organized and focused salesperson for an Outside Sales position. We are looking for someone who is internally motivated, organized, and personable. The sales territory is centered in Spokane, but covers all of Washington and Northern Idaho. The right candidate will maximize sales in our home market, as well as grow our sales in outer markets.
About our Brewery:
Iron Goat Brewing, located in downtown Spokane Washington, is a family owned craft brewery known for producing consistently high quality brews in styles that range from hop forward IPAs to delicate Saisons to artfully blended barrel aged wild sours. The Iron Goat team is a collection of fun-loving, passionate, knowledgeable, creative people who are dedicated to improving our products and processes and growing our brand. We have consistently grown distribution sales every year since opening in 2012 and recently expanded to Western Washington markets.
About the Position:
• Maintain relationships with decision makers in both on and off premise accounts
• Develop new accounts and placements
• Plan call schedules and business trips strategically to maximize sales in all market regions
• Grow sales in On and Off premise market segments
• Schedule and attend promotional events and festivals, especially in outer markets, to increase visibility of Iron Goat brand
• Establish and maintain relationships with our distribution partners and utilize their resources to maximize sales effectiveness
• Develop and maintain strong knowledge base of the brewing process, our brewery, and our beers, staying up to date on new market trends and preferences
• 1-2 years of proven results oriented sales experience
• High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Previous experience in craft beer preferred but not required,
Knowledge and Skills
• Strong communication skills
• Time management
• Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Equally effective in individual and team settings
• Ability to travel to outer markets such as Seattle, Tri-Cities, Yakima, Sandpoint, Moscow, Pullman, Wenatchee
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be at least 21 years of age
• Must have a good driving record and have a reliable registered, insured personal vehicle and the ability to drive
• Ability to lift and move cases of beer (about 25 lbs.) and lift/move 135 lb. kegs with a hand-truck
• Availability to work a flexible full time schedule with evenings and weekends as required
We offer a competitive base salary, monthly performance-based bonuses, cell phone allowance, mileage reimbursement, and travel and expense reimbursement. Our company culture is inclusive, laid back, and anchored by our mutual love of good beer. We are excited and passionate about our beer and our brand, and look forward to adding the right candidate to our team.
To apply, please send an email with your resume, cover letter, and any pertinent sales data or other information to Info@irongoatbrewing.com sale. Please use your full name as the subject of the email.