Trillium Brewing Company is an independent family-run craft brewery looking for an experienced Content Creator to join our growing team! Teamwork, integrity, and a passion for producing high quality beer is what drives our company's success. The Content Creator is a full-time position that will be crucial in sharing Trillium's stories with our community by creating strategic and highly engaging content. We are seeking a motivated and positive professional whose passion for storytelling will help propel Trillium to achieve its most important goals. This position is based in our Canton, MA location. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company and tight-knit team.
**Portfolio link of photography and writing required with application**
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft beer descriptions, photograph product in studio and lifestyle settings, video editing for social channels.
- Maintain an organized, current and user-friendly digital assets library, including photos, videos and finalized Creative Suite files.
- Participation in Trillium's internal sensory program.
- Draft and schedule daily social posts, weekly newsletter, monthly longform content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections, and encourages community member participation.
- Maintain editorial calendars and schedules for all Trillium locations.
- Create and curate content for monthly internal newsletter to educate and inform staff.
- Oversee social media guidelines and continuously train support staff on implementation.
- Responsible for analytics tracking and reporting of all locations.
- Occasional website maintenance support.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, New Media, Public Relations or other comparable educational disciplines.
- 3-6 years of experience and success working in advertising or marketing fields.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, photography, and MS Office.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced knowledge of video editing and web design a plus.
- Proficient experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and social analytics tools.
- Knowledge of online marketing and solid understanding of major marketing channels.
- Ability to work autonomously towards a team goal, and customer/client-oriented.
- Organized with superior attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- High performance in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess a DIY production mentality, and a deep passion for craft beer!
- In-state travel and weekend work may be required.
- Medical and dental benefits (with employer contributions)
- 401k plan with match
- Paid time off
- Free and discounted Trillium merchandise
- Philanthropy program
- Quarterly performance incentive