Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient processing of accounts payable transactions.
What you'll do:
- Accurately enters invoices into Accounting Information System, including all freight, operations and administration invoices.
- Validates invoices for approval and appropriate coding (Site, Departments, GL codes, and dimensions).
- Responsible for the preparation, distribution and mailing of checks.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of vendor statements.
- Assist vendors and staff with questions pertaining to expenses and payables.
- Manages input of vendor discounts and reviews paperwork for proper Use Tax dimension.
- Updates and maintains vendor database.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we're lookin' for:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- Capability to multi-task and be self-motivated.
- Must be highly organized, analytical, and detail orientated.
- Previous experience in Accounts Payables preferred.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Sage X3 and Coupa knowledge preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, meet strict deadlines and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent administrative and verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Minimal lifting, bending or pulling.
- Work is within a typical office environment.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Ability to travel occasionally (less than 5%).